BSc (Hons) Podiatry HCPC Registered SOCAP Member
Tel: 07847 750070
- Toenail cutting
- Fungal nail treatment
- Hard skin (callus) and corn reduction
- Diabetic foot care and foot checks
- Arthritic footcare and foot checks
- Ingrowing toenail conservative management
- Ingrowing toenail surgery (removal under local anaesthetic)
- Biomechanical problems
- Painful feet
- New patient assessment (45mins) £45
- Follow-up appointment (30mins) £40
- Nail-care (20mins) £30.00
- Dressing appointment (15mins) £25
- 1 toe, 1 side with up to 2 re-dressings £200
- 2 toes with up to 2 re-dressings £400
- Custom insoles £40
- Custom orthotic £150
What can I expect at my first appointment?
At the first appointment we will need to collect information about your medical history, medication, operations, and allergies as this may affect your feet, or the treatment to your feet.
This information gathering will also include taking your name, address, contact telephone number, date of birth and GP surgery.
We will ascertain the reason for your visit to the podiatry clinic and then do a basic foot assessment which includes an assessment of your circulation and sensation.
If these are affected in any way this can affect your treatment and the implications will be discussed with you as well as giving advice on how to manage your feet into the future.
A proposed treatment will be suggested and your consent to treat will be obtained before treatment
Self care and advice will be given depending on your presenting condition and diagnosis.
Follow up care can be arranged at a timescale to suit you and the podiatrist will advise you accordingly or you can contact for an appointment as you need to.